Evanger's Saves Lives: The Story of Kilo



This is Kilo. Both of the top pictures she was sickly and not doing well, without eating she was going downhill...both bottom pictures are just a few days later...healthy and eating Evangers! 
Here's her story: About one year ago in the course of one day, Kilo went from being her happy normal self to severely lethargic. She was dealing with vomiting and bloody diarrhea and was not acting normal. I rushed her to the vets who said the prognosis was not good but treatment started and she was hospitalized for several days. Diagnosed with pancreatitis, I now had more restrictions when buying dog food. Of course I really needed a wet food to start with for her to be easier on her tummy. She is allergic to corn ( and I have another dog with wheat and chicken allergies). She slowly progressed and was released to come home. At this point, with her diet restrictions as well as being picky since she was sick, I tried several cans of food to try to get her to eat with no success.

 A little pet store locally had small display in the corner with a food that I was not familiar with. It was Evanger's. I also bought two cans of that food.....That night she ate some of the Buffalo, and ate it again, and again...and again! I was thrilled! She had to get fed every four hours, but she was willingly eating! After a few days, thanks to the buffalo food....she was out of the woods and doing great!!! 

Fast-forward about a year. I get home from work and there is bloody diarrhea on the floor. I once again immediately rush her into the vets and she is hospitalized again. Two days into her hospitalization the technician staff has tried 7 cans of food...and Kilo would not eat. I ask them if its ok if I bring in "her" food. They say sure but they doubt it will matter because she has no interest and is once again not doing well. So, I take her food in and they offer it to her. Of course she eats it! They are amazed! They said they were shocked she loved it so much and was so willingly eating after they tried so hard! She has been sent home again, and is continuing to eat and is still improving! I do not support buying a dog food that contains fillers preservatives and is based on grains. This food is wonderful! Simple and healthy! Thank you!!! Kilo says thank you:)



We are so happy to have been a part of Kilo's recovery and we hope that Kilo continues to get better and go on to live a long life! 

For more information on the food Kilo has enjoyed, please take a look at Evanger's Game Meats.

Thanks for sharing your story with us! This testimonial was shared by Kelli Seliga and her adorable wonder-dog, Kilo.

Comments